Bring your whole class to the Terre Haute Children’s Museum for a day of creation, learning, and fun in a science and technology atmosphere!
Offered Field Trips
- Self-Exploration Trips: Visit the museum for two hours and enjoy exploring at your own pace. Split your group into smaller groups of five or less children and play with your favorite exhibits! Self-exploration trips are $5 per child.
- Focused Field Trips: Do you want to add something extra to your trip? Check out what we have to offer for Focused Field Trips. With this option your class gets a lesson and activity before they explore the museum. Group size and time is limited. Due to high volumes of field trips and staffing constraints, Focused Field Trips are limited to the Fall Semester. CLICK HERE for more information. Focused Field Trips are $6 per child.
- Bring your own lunch and use one of our party rooms to eat. We charge $1 per person for room use and clean-up.
- If you are interested in having lunch provided for your field trip, please contact Tess at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Schedule a Field Trip
- Please read through our FAQs and Policies and Guidelines for more information before scheduling a field trip.
- Here is our Field Trip Request Form. All forms must be initialed and signed in order for the process to be fulfilled! Forms that are not initialed and signed will not be scheduled.
- For further questions please contact Tess at email@example.com.
Field Trip Policies
- The Terre Haute Children's Museum is enforcing a new policy about adults without children visiting the museum. Due to this new rule, ALL chaperones MUST be on a chaperone list and sent to the museum prior to your visit. Chaperones that are not on this list will be treated as "childless adults". They will be asked to allow us to hold their ID, sign-in, and be charged a $7 admission fee.
- Chaperone Policy: We still require a 5:1 child to adult ratio at the museum for all group visiting. All teachers, aides, and bus drivers are FREE. All non-school-employee chaperones will be charged a $3 admission fee. They will need to pay the teacher before the field trip.
- We now have two payment options for your group!
- Pay for your students the day of your visit OR the Museum can invoice your school after your visit.
- For more information on this policy, please read our Policies and Guidelines. For any questions, please contact Tess at firstname.lastname@example.org.