Fall Break Camp
Join the Terre Haute Children's Museum for FALL BREAK CAMP! Learn about outer space, rockets, and astronauts on Friday, October 9th. On the following Monday step back into time and learn about the age of the dinosaurs! What did they eat, how did they live, and how do we know so much about them now?
- The Terre Haute Children’s Museum Summer Science Camps are for children entering K-4th Grade. Activities and experiments are created to be modified for specific age groups. Children may be broken into smaller groups depending on the activity.
- Fall Break Camp is Friday, October 9th and Monday, October 12. Drop-off is at 9A and pick-up is at 4P. Please do not drop off your child before 8:50A. There is a $1 per minute late feel after 4:05P.
- Camp is $45 per day for members of the museum and $50 per day for non-members. Receive a $10 discount if you sign up both days!
- Parents or caregivers must be present during drop-off and pick-up. You must sign your child in and out each day at the Field Trip Entrance in the rear of the building.
- Fall Break Camp is an interactive and fun experience designed to give children a better understanding of different areas of science. Children will explore science through hands-on experiments and demonstrations. All of the activities are supervised by experienced staff and are created with fun and interactive education in mind.
Ready to register?? Click here for Registration Form