It's reindeer day at the Museum!!! The Museum will be open from noon to 5 p.m., and our friends from Silly Safaris Shows Inc will be there from 3:45 to 4:45 p.m. Get there early to play and then get your photo with a reindeer before you leave! The reindeer meet and greet is included with Museum admission! Admission is $8 for kids and adults age 2 and up, kids under 2 and Museum members are free! :) ...
Thanks to our friends at Haute Happenings for all their support of the Museum and for always keeping families informed about all the cool stuff happening in the area! ...
WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEKEND?
Here are our top picks!
1) The Terre Haute Children's Museum will be HOPPING this weekend! On Saturday (December 9th), fathers, stepfathers, grandfathers, uncles, and father figures are invited to treat their little sweethearts to an evening of dress-up, light food, dancing, entertainment and fun during the DADDY DAUGHTER DANCE.
2) On Sunday, head back to the museum for a Silly Safaris Shows Inc presentation of the "Indiana Reindeer Reserve" at 3:45. One of Santa’s elves will be on hand to share all the secrets of life in the workshop and at the reindeer barn. Guests will get to meet a live reindeer and take photos, but Santa’s elf and his reindeer friend are very busy this time of year, so they must be on their way by 4:45 p.m. (This event is included with museum admission!)
3) There are THREE chances to have a F R E E (or nearly free) meal with Santa this weekend! Find details HERE: goo.gl/qKhUc6
4) Want pictures with Santa without a meal? ! Santa will be hanging out in SIX separate locations this weekend! At least THREE of these opportunities are FREE! One event newly added to our calendar is a SLEIGH RIDE with Santa! See this post for details >> goo.gl/qKhUc6.
5) Christmas Fun at the Woods will feature face painting, cookie decorating, hayrides, and a Christmas trolley. Admission is $5 per person and children 3 and under are free.
6) Of course we can't forget about Clabber Girl Country Christmas! Read all about it HERE: goo.gl/ZbTZgt
7) Last but not least, our TWO local, live nativities are this weekend. Find dates, times, and details here: goo.gl/zcYk7s
Did we mention your favorite holiday event? If not, leave us a note in the comment section!
You can find a complete calendar of events on our website: goo.gl/Wm5mSJ