School Year Hours
- Groups of 15 or more: Contact Tess Jacks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 235-5548 to schedule a field trip to get a discounted rate! Groups must call in advance and make arrangements in order to receive a discounted rate. For more information about field trips, please click here.
- The Terre Haute Children's Museum is a member of the Access Pass program. Click here to see if you qualify.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- An adult must accompany children under 16 years of age.
- You must be 18 years or older to accompany a child into the museum.
- Parents/ Caregivers are responsible for their children's behavior.
Free, two-hour parking is available on many of the city streets surrounding the Museum. In addition, there is a public parking garage located one block north of the Museum at 8th and Cherry Streets. Parking garage fees are $1 per hour with a maximum fee of $6 per day.
727 Wabash Ave.
Terre Haute, IN 47807
We are located directly beside the Candlewood Suites and across the street from the Hilton Garden Inn.