The Terre Haute Children's Museum is a member of the Access Pass program. Families who participate in qualifying assistance programs can visit several participating locations for just $2 per family member per visit.
- Be a part of a qualifying program
- Receive confirmation
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Food stamps (SNAP)
- Hoosier Healthwise Insurance
Proof of Eligibility (Required)
- Hoosier Healthwise or Hoosier Works Enrollment Recertification Letter, issued by the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration. A letter must be issued in the primary adult cardholder name and verify program enrollment for the current year.
- Indiana State Issued photo ID card, either a Driver’s License or State Identification card. The name on the photo ID must match an adult name on the recertification letter. Employee and Student IDs or out-of-state IDs will not be accepted.