Bring your whole class to the Terre Haute Children’s Museum for a day of creation, learning, and fun in a science and technology atmosphere!
- Self-Exploration Trips: Visit the museum for two hours and enjoy exploring at your own pace. Split your group into smaller groups of five or less children and play with your favorite exhibits! Self-exploration trips are $5 per child.
- Lunch Options
- Bring your own lunch and use one of our party rooms to eat. There is a clean-up charge of $1 per child.
- If you are interested in having lunch provided for your field trip, please contact Tess at email@example.com for more information.
- Schedule a Field Trip
- For further questions please contact Tess at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Field Trip Policies
- The Terre Haute Children's Museum is enforcing a new policy about adults without children visiting the museum. Due to this new rule, ALL chaperones MUST be on a chaperone list and sent to the museum prior to your visit. Chaperones that are not on this list will be treated as "childless adults". They will be asked to allow us to hold their ID, sign-in, and be charged a $7 admission fee.
- Chaperone Policy: We still require a 5:1 child to adult ratio at the museum for all group visiting. All teachers, aides, and bus drivers are FREE. All non-school-employee chaperones will be charged a $3 admission fee. They will need to pay the teacher before the field trip.
- We now have two payment options for your group!
- Pay for your students the day of your visit OR the Museum can invoice your school after your visit.
- For more information on this policy, please read our Policies and Guidelines. For any questions, please contact Tess at email@example.com.