For updated policies due to COVID-19, please Click Here.
- Groups of 15 or more can come at any time for a discounted admission of $6.50 per person, if tickets are purchased in one transaction. Simply get your group together and visit the Admissions Desk. No reservation required.
Field Trips are for groups of 15 or more the are scheduled in advance. These groups receive a discounted rate of $6 per person. For Contact Tess Jacks-Grindle at email@example.com or (812) 235-5548 to schedule a field trip. For more information about field trips, please click here.
The Terre Haute Children's Museum is a member of the Access Pass program. Click here to see if you qualify.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- An adult must accompany children under 16 years of age.
- You must be 18 years or older to accompany a child into the museum.
- Parents/ Caregivers are responsible for their children's behavior.
Free, two-hour parking is available on many of the city streets surrounding the Museum. In addition, there is a public parking garage located one block north of the Museum at 8th and Cherry Streets. Parking garage fees are $1 per hour with a maximum fee of $6 per day.
727 Wabash Ave.
Terre Haute, IN 47807
We are located next to the Candlewood Suites and across the street from the Hilton Garden Inn.