Everyday Science Club is here!
Our Museum Team is trained and knowledgeable to teach the WOW of science with everyday items around the house. This interactive one-of-a-kind experience will teach the science of how, why, and wow using video chat, discussion, feedback, and time for your 1st-6th grade child to share their discoveries with the group.
Everyday Science Club will be broken up into 2 days.
Day 1 - Exciting live zoom call with a Museum Educator teaching about our topic and describing the project/experiment and inspiring investigation.
Day 2 - Students will get to share and talk about what they did for their project and discuss the science. Everyday Science Club is designed to keep your child’s attention so you can get what you need done.
- Two 30-minute online sessions over consecutive days
- Virtual program via Zoom platform
- Utilize everyday items from around the house
- $12 - Non-members; $10 - Members
- Scholarships are available CLICK HERE.